Thursday, April 2, 2009

Warped Tour!


Summer is somewhat on its way! That means its almost Vans Warped Tour 2009 time! The tickets went on presale yesterday and I bought mine the second I came home. The presale comes with a VIP pass to cut the signing lines for the bands. I'm so excited. This is the next show that I'm going to and I have to wait all the way or July 25. :( Unfortunately, I just got my little heart broken because I looked and DanceGavinDance and Forever The Sickest Kids aren't coming to Florida. They are two bands that were on my "must see at Warped" list. But A Day to Remember and The Devil Wears Prada are coming back and I am beyond excited to see them again. Warped Tour, for those who don't know, is an all day outside show with lots of different bands playing with signings and plenty of merch to buy. I love Warped Tour, I look forward to it every year and I make SURE that my family stays in town that weekend. Last year, we came home from Las Vegas on Friday night at one in the morning so I could go to Warped the next day. I'm really pumped, only 113 more days!

2 comments:

  1. it's 114 days till july 24th

    113 till july 24th
    cause its my birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I'm also pumped for this event. On my "must see at Warped" list were NoFX but they are not comming to Florida :(. Well at least there are going to be some great bands and I'm going with a lot of friends. I'm going to buy my tickets tomorow.

    ReplyDelete