Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Oh, just one more time.


TONIGHT, last show I am missing until warped tour. The Believers Never Die tour is tonight. It's alllllll the way in Pompano Beach at Pompano Beach Amphitheater. This tour's headliner is Fall Out Boy, who I have never seen because I have missed every chance to see them. Also, Cobra Starship is on the tour. They are my favorite favorite band ever in the world and I am missing them. FML? Yeah. All Time Low, Metro Station, and Hey Monday are playing as well but I've seen them all so it isn't so bad that I'm not going. Ever since FOB's new album, I haven't even listened to them as much. I don't think it sounds a bit like their old albums which I really like. I just went on Cobra Starship's myspace and I saw they have a new song called "Pete Wentz Is The Only Reason We're Famous" and it made me laugh. (for those who don't know, Wentz is the basist for FOB and he is really the "main man" of the band because everyone is obsessed with him). Anyway, I love Cobra Starship, good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment