Wednesday, April 15, 2009

This makes me sad.


Tonight, there is once again, ANOTHER show I am not going to. Somebody kill me, please. Tonight at Revolution the Bamboozle Road Show will be held. This show is featuring Forever The Sickest Kids, We The Kings, The Cab, Nevershoutnever!, and Mercy Mercedes. I honestly want to die. The second I saw this line up I told my parents how badly I wanted to go. Even as an early birthday present I couldn't pull it off. Forever The Sickest Kids I've seen twice before and both times were absolutely amazing. I've seen We The Kings twice and met the lead singer once and his signature is on my shoe. The Cab I have only seen once when they didn't even have their CD out and they were really good. I have talked about Nevershoutnever! in my blog before, I want to see him so badly. Once again, this would be such an amazing show...if I was going. Now I have to spend my brithday tomorrow hearing about how good it was from whoever went.

1 comment:

  1. relax.
    None of these shows are better than Warped.
    you're going to warped.
    stop whining, you're going to the best one of them all. Relax and wait it out. Warped tour will be here in 99 days.

    ReplyDelete