Wednesday, April 29, 2009

All Time Low


I go through random spurts of artists I feel like listening to and aside from listening to TDWP all week long, I've been switching it up with All Time Low. I realized I haven't listened to them in a while. This pop-punk band with their beautiful (sosososobeautiful) singer Alex took the stage at the Bamboozled Road Show a little while ago. Their new single, Weightless, is available on iTunes now and their album Nothing Personal is set to come out on July 7th this summer. These boys are from Maryland and got ATL together in 2003 and the name All Time Low came from a New Found Glory song. I'm really excited for this album because they haven't released a CD since 2007, So Wrong It's Right. I'm listening to ATL while I'm writing this and I can't get over how wonderful his voice is. Oy Vey. Go buy Weightless! (:

1 comment:

  1. jeje que genial :D, porque cerrase el blog T_T esta muy lindo tu blog. y más porque esta all time low ♥ xD

    ReplyDelete