Monday, April 13, 2009

Another show

Once again, there is a show tonight that I am not attending. Set Your Goals, New Found Glory, Bayside, and Shai Hulud are playing at Revolution. I have absolutely no idea who Shai Hulud is, I haven't heard them or their name once in my life. But Set Your Goals is a really great band that is releasing a new album in July. New Found Glory is another, not really childhood, but younger days band. They released their latest album in March, I haven't listened to the entire CD yet, but from what I have listened to, they are just as good as they have always been. Bayside is pretty good as well, they covered the song Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston on Punk Goes Pop, Vol. 2. I really want to see Set Your Goals because I missed them when they came to So Fla last year too.

No comments:

Post a Comment