Monday, March 30, 2009

Best Night Ever

I'm SO glad we have blogs back. I went to a show last tuesday and I've been DYING to write about how amazing it was. So here goes the story of the best night ever:

Tuesday after school, my friend Stina came over and we studied as much as we could for the exams we had on Wednesday. Unfortunately for me, my only two important classes, English and Anatomy, were the next day. Once five o'clock came, we started to get ready and started to freak out in excitement. I have never been so jumpy in my entire life. My dad drove my brtoher Chance, his friend Danny, Stina, and I to The Culture Room to wait outside. The line was eons long so thank God we had friends in the front that let us cut. Once we got our wristbands and got in, we bought our merch. Emarosa played first and we were standing against a wall listening to them. Next came Sky Eats Airplane and they were so so so good. Up next was A Day to Remember. Stina and I went in the pit for them and it was insane. We got beat up, knocked down, and were sweating like we had just ran five miles in 180 degree weather. Despite the bruises I got and the fact that I couldn't move my neck for a few days, it was the best thing ever. After fifty minutes of amazingness, The Devil Wears Prada came on for another fifty minute set. We stood off to the side with Chance and Danny on this one. I love TDWP so much, I was so happy to finally see them live. We got back to my house at 12:30 and ended up in bed at 1:30 or so after showering. Stina and I both had the best sleep of our lives that night. And I even did well on the tests the next day!

That is my story. I really wish I could turn back time and do the entire thing over again. Honestly, that was the best night of my LIFE.


AND I'M SO SORRY AUBBBBERZ :(

2 comments:

  1. Well since you put a story of your own I thought I would take the time to share one of my "concert experiences", it was in mid summer the first Mayhem Festival, the show was opening at 2 with The Red Chord first thing I knew I was in the middle of the Wall Of Death, after that hit from both sides I couldn't move when the song ended I got up and walked to a podium where I got to meet two amazing bands in person, Underoath and Disturbed, yes I got to take pictures and get stuff signed but best of all after seeing the hit I took "like a man" according to them they brought me up in stage for the Underoath segment and I got to sing with thme for a full song and my tickets were upgraded to pit for the main stage where Dan Donegan shook my hand once again as everyone looked on in jealosy. Great day. can't wait till this year's Mayhem

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot of things to say about this entry and Faustino's response. First of all, ah! I am STILL jealous of the fact that you got to go to the concert and to make things even worse, I'm not going to be able to attend this years Warped Tour. I'm never going to be able to see A Day To Remember live! I'm also jealous of Faustino meeting Underoath and Disturbed. Lastly, AUBBERZ?! Oh how I hate Eric.

    ReplyDelete