Thursday, March 5, 2009

Nevershoutnever!


Christofer Drew, singer/songwriter/ guitarist/ukulelist (if that is even a word)/pianist/entire band of Nevershoutnever!, released his single "Happy" recently. Christofer Drew is only a teenager and has already come so far in his music career. Although he had to drop out of high school, his songs are on iTunes and has thousands of fans. He has accomplished a lot so far and he will keep making music for as long as he can. Nevershoutnever! will soon be on tour with We The Kings, Forever The Sickest Kids, and The Cab on the Bamboozle Road Show. They are playing at Revolution on April 15. From what I've heard from other people's opinions on Nevershoutnever!, you either hate him or love him. I love him. Christofer Drew is just an adorable kid and his voice is really soothing, it always puts me in a better mood. He is personal with his fans and always tries to respond the best he can. I really encourage everyone to listen to him, he is amazing. His myspace link is here and his youtube channel (fan channel) is here! (: <3

17 comments:

  1. Wow hes pretty good, I would drop out of school if I got a record deal and pursue my dreams. I would finish High School first. Then go to college after I make my music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I'm not a huge fan of the whole dropout thing but hey if it works for him then why not? He's obviously doing something with his life that he's passionate about. I recently started listening to him thanks to a friend of mine who's really into up-and-coming-but-still-underground artists and I have to say, I'm slowly falling in love with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hes amazing thats all i have to say, he was chasing his dream of making music and hes doing great. i only wish the best for him:D
    i love his music and his voice is out of this world. it relaxes me and does put me in a good mood, his songs get stuck in your head wich i love :)and i love his style in this picture he just seems like a down to earth guy, but i only wish the best for him in this industry:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i started listening to him when my friend was playing the song trouble and i asked her who that was and she said nevershoutnever. i emedeatly was in shock because i had finally found someone who actually plays the kind of music i am totally into! its just wonderful to here that his career is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This guys is seriously the largest deuche bag of all time. All time.

    -Will

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love this type of music along with heavy metal and rock and I love never shout never the singer is awesome and sweet my only hope for him is if can go back to school it will help alot and I hope he also has a happy life he deserves it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i Love Christofer Drew<3 ;D He Is Soo Cute and His Musik Is Soo Amazingly Beautiful<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE CHRISTOFER DREW!!! HE'S ABSOLUTLY AMAZING!(:

    ReplyDelete
  9. uh yummy yummy beastly man who sings oo thats just wat i need mhm!!!<3(;

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. Christofer Drew is amazing. (:
    His music is the kind that I love listening to, so, I fell in love.
    I heard about him from my friend, and ever since I can't get his songs out of my head.<33

    ReplyDelete
  11. Christofer Drew Is Rad:D
    His Music IS Amazinqq<3.
    iLoveHimm,(:

    ReplyDelete
  12. His music describes my life. Will you are a doushe

    ReplyDelete
  13. This guy. Is freaking amazing(: i listen to him non stopp i looveeee him(: there is noone else who is better than him. and will. you are a douche. (:

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow dropout, huh? But I guess it's his life and nobody has to like it but him. He's a pretty awesome singer and his songs actually have MEANING behind them. So... yea, I'd totally marry this guy. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  15. He is an amazing singer and im glad i got to go to one of his shows. I would descride him as a dramatic singer because he puts all he gots into his music. Hes funny, charming, and inspiring to all his fans.

    ReplyDelete
  16. ilove nevershoutnever specially the song"trouble"!

    ReplyDelete