Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Taste of Chaos ):


The Taste of Chaos tour is tonight. Its right now, actually. I am obviously not there and it's very disappointing. Today a lot of my friends were talking about how there were "only a few more hours until the show!" Oy vey, I really wish I was at Revolution right now. The bands at this years Taste of Chaos are Pierce the Veil, Bring Me The Horizon, Four Year Strong, Thursday, and Cancer Bats. I LOVE Pierce the Veil. I really don't like how my parents don't let me go to concerts on school nights. They tell me I won't wake up in the morning, although I went to plenty of shows last year on school nights. But it's the universal rule that if a kid goes to a show on a school night, they go to school the next morning, no complaints. They let me choose one to go to because there were five I really wanted to buy tickets for, and I chose one that is exactly a week from today. I found out later that is the night before my first and second hour exams. They let me go to that show but not this one!? Hmm...

Well, this years Taste of Chaos tour will be amazing, I already see myspace bulletins about how Pierce the Veil is setting up. Oh look, my friend is calling me from the concert right now, holding the phone up so I can listen to Pierce the Vail playing my favorite song (playing right now). I hate my life.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

>

2 comments:

  1. I already told you that I was going to take all of my anger out in a blog comment, so here is me being angry. Pierce the Veil is one of my favorite bands and I have yet to see them live (although I have met them twice, which kind of makes up for it?).
    Last summer I attended Van's Warped Tour JUST TO SEE THEM, and I ended up missing their set thanks to Alesana. Thanks to my short attention span, my friend and I jumped right into that crowd after getting through the gate, instead of doing the smart thing and looking for the board that displayed all of the times. When we finally managed to escape from the Alesana crowd and find the board, we found out that Pierce the Veil had begun their set at the exact same time as Alesana, but on a different stage.
    Last night I sat at home and watched milk three times while attempting to study for AP American History because I really had nothing better to do. I received multiple phone calls from Andres, "Oh, Vic Fuentes just came on stage", "Oh, thats him setting up his guitar", "Oh, here is PTV playing your favorite song". I really do hate parents and that annoying no concerts on a school night rule.

    And one last thing, I'm really jealous of the jacket your friend Nicole was wearing today. -_- Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I have a band for you to check out :)
    I'm talking to my friend J.R. right now and he just sent me this link

    http://www.myspace.com/iseestarsmusic

    ReplyDelete