Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Brown Beats Down

We all heard about Chris Brown and Rihanna's "incident" last week before the Grammys. Brown had beat Rihanna and left her in the limo with bruises on her body. I've always hated Chris Brown, I think he is really obnoxious and thinks way too much of himself. He's not all that good looking and his voice is really whiney. I don't understand why everyone is obsessed with him, he's like twelve years old. Rihanna could do a lot better than that mini Michael Jackson anyway. Either way, Rihanna suffered from a broken jaw, bruises, and some bite marks. It is still unknown what caused the fight, but I hope he gets arrested.

2 comments:

  1. Well......I think your post is pretty biased to what happened between them. You want Chris Brown to go to jail and suffer because you don't like his music and the fact that people are obsessed with his songs. I don't like his music but I put that aside when making an argument against or for him.
    First of all, Chris Brown turned himself in to the police, that's why he's not in jail right now. He turned himself in and was there for two days before he was released.
    Like you mentioned in your blog, he looks like a little boy. Do you really think he would be able to break someones jaw, and if so don't you think he would probably have a good reason to turn into a crazy maniac. You don't know details on the situation so its wrong to say he should go to jail.

    Besides, rumors are around that he got angry at her because she gave him an STD. If this is true doesn't he have a right to react this way.
    How would you react if someone you were dating kept from you that he had an STD and then you found out while donating blood or something?
    Personally I think that without much detail on the event it's wrong to judge either of them. And that even with detail we should keep our judgments to ourselves because they're regular people just like you or me and deserve their privacy and personal space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really like Chris Brown, but I think that he had the right to do what he did if the rumors are true. If some one gave me an STD I would not react to it like "It's ok... You did not mean to." I don't really like his songs or him but I really don't mind what he did... Keep your pimp hand stong.

    ReplyDelete