Tuesday, February 3, 2009

An Album To Remember




Today, A Day To Remember released their new album, Homesick. Homesick is the band's third album since they were discovered in Ocala, Florida. The song "The Downfall Of Us All" that was released on their myspace earlier this month is included in this album. I woke up especially early this morning to go on iTunes and order Homesick, I've listened to the album at least five times today and I'm in love. A Day To Remember is going on tour with The Devil Wears Prada, Sky Eats Airplane, and Emarosa. They are playing at the Culture Room in Ft. Lauderdale on March 24 (hopefully I'll be there). When their tour is finished in May, they will have some down time before starting up Warped Tour 2009 in the summer. 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love A Day To Remember. I am downloading Homesick right now and can't wait to listen to the whole thing! Like you, I am hoping that I will be at the March 24th concert, considering it's a Tuesday. If worst comes to worst, I can always catch them at this year's Warped Tour.

    ReplyDelete