Thursday, February 12, 2009

Blink is Back!


Blink-182, the band everyone grew up to and loved forever, finally reunited. At the 2009 Grammys, they presented an award together. If the fact that they were all friends again wasn't enough, the band announced that they were having a comeback. I died a little on the inside when they announced that. I was in shock. It was probably the best news I've heard in a while. Blink-182's music cannot be surpassed. They are planning another world tour and hitting the studio for a new record soon. This is the seventeenth year of their legacy and this generation will never forget about them. To hear their message to the world about their comeback, visit their website

2 comments:

  1. I'm not kidding when I say I cried when I saw them present the award for Best Rock Album together. They were, are, and always will be my favorite rock band. I grew up with their music and I could probably name any moment in my life that relates to one of their songs. I'm so glad they got back together and I hope they can revive their legacy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is freaking awesome. I have been a blink182 fan since day one. I have been listening to them since I was in 3rd grade believe it or not. Well I'm glad that they are coming back because they are a really good band. No matter how I'm feeling this band has a song for me.

    ReplyDelete