Thursday, February 26, 2009

AP Tour Sold Out


The AP (Alternative Press Magazine) Tour that will be playing at the Culture Room in Ft. Lauderdale is sold out. I just went on to look for tickets today and they are all gone. Bands 3OH!3, The Maine, Family Force 5, Hit The Lights, and A Rocket To The Moon are going on the road from March 20 to May 9. They are coming to Culture Room on April 19, a Sunday night. I'm really upset it's sold out, I want to see 3OH!3 really bad! But they will be touring on the Vans Warped Tour over the summer, so it's okay. I went to last year's AP Tour with All Time Low, Forever The Sickest Kids, The Rocket Summer, and other bands I don't remember because they were not as good as those three. I love going to shows, they're so fun. But it's a bummer that whoever didn't buy their tickets soon enough have to miss out this year. 

1 comment:

  1. Heh, that sucks that it sold out. I bought my tickets for the Bleeding Through concert yesterday. I really don't like Culture Room that much because it is really packed in there. I went to Street Light Manifesto and there was barley any space for skanking, is was really fun but I would like it to be bigger.

    ReplyDelete