Wednesday, May 27, 2009

ISolated INcident


Okay, Dane Cook isn't really much of music...but he's on that leaked music site Aubrey gave me and on iTunes so thats good enough for me! There are so many people I know who HATE Dane Cook, seriously, DESPISE him. I think Cook is so hilarious. I have Vicious Circle saved on my tivo from years ago and I have watched him so many times but he doesn't fail to make me laugh. ISolated INcident is also really funny. I listened to it in my car at least twice so far, and replayed some of my favorite tracks. My favorites were "Self Assasination", "W.W.Y.D.I??", and "Vernacular". Here is the link to download it onto iTunes for freeeee! Dane Cook's sound effects I think make him so LOLable. He is by far my favorite comedian and he is in some really good movies like Dan in Real Life and Good Luck Chuck. Dan in Real Life plays him in a more serious role, but in Good Luck Chuck and My Best Friend's Girl, he is still oh so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment