Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Blink 182 Tour Dates Announced!


I'M SO PUMPED UP! Blink 182 finally announced their tour dates. They are coming to the Cruzan Amphitheater on September 26, 2009. A possible setlist has been announced including songs Rock Show, Feelin This, and Always. Their openers are planned to be Fall Out Boy, Panic At The Disco, The All-American Rejects, Weezer, Taking Back Sunday, Asher Roth, and Chester French. All these bands will open for different cities, it's not all at once. I want Fall Out Boy to play with them just because I haven't seen them either, that way it would be a double whammy. But even if Asher Roth ends up in West Palm, i don't care. I am just so excited for Blink to be back on tour for me to see them! Tickets go on sale May 30! And lawn tickets will only be twenty dollars, but I'm definitely getting as close as I possibly can. This is going to be greatttt. :D


Oh, and All Time Low was added to this summer's Warped Tour! <3333! YAYAYAYAYAYY.

2 comments:

  1. I have been waiting for this happen for so long now you have no idea.
    Ever since Travi's accident I knew for some strange reason I felt this was the catalyst to their reunion tour and so I said it and so it will be, Im waiting with my arms wide open for their new stuff which Im hoping is like take off your pants and jacket.
    Their tour as always will be expected to be amazing since they have always put on a great show.
    In a recent interview though I noticed the singer to act like a pre madonna which to me gives a negative air to Blink 182.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY! I'm really excited for Blink 182 to come to the Cruzan Amphitheater, it's going to be an awesome show. Although I really dislike Fall Out Boy and Panic At The Disco, seeing Blink, The All-American Rejects, Weezer, Taking Back Sunday, and Asher Roth will be worth it. It kills me to admit it, but I actually really enjoy listening to Asher Roth in the car, haha.

    ReplyDelete